Part One -by ‘B’ |

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gay
댓글 0건 조회 378회 작성일 23-11-24 14:55

본문

To read more of B’s work, click on on ‘Links and Contribtors’, then click on on ‘Contributors’, ffetish photos and scroll down..

Aunt Roberta half 1

I am eighteen and that i have to retake my A-levels. Mum who just about works evening and day at the hospital is kind of disillusioned. "I needed to have my A-ranges to attend nursing faculty. Without my nurse diploma we might have been within the poor house when your dad left us. Lilly dear you don’t know what the future holds for you. If want be you would possibly have to help your self. From now on I'll take your father’s belt to your bottom while you deliver grades bellow C…"

It was the first time that Mum threatened to belt me. To this point she had solely given me a couple of slaps on the thighs. I wasn’t satisfied that she would really strap me. I nonetheless refrained from good mouthing that I'll marry a rich man, and once more demurely promised to improve my grades…

A few days later my greatest pal Harriet, who can be retaking her A-levels, obtained a D. She told, "Mom said that I shall be visiting Aunt Roberta if I again have poor grades…"

I requested, "You hadn’t instructed me that you have an aunt…"

"I don’t, and that i don’t know who is that Aunt Roberta…"

Before dinner Mum announced, "Margret informed me of a lovely retired lady principal down by the mini-market who provided to deal with Harriet’s poor grades…" I had a bad feeling, and saved my eyes on my soup…

Next day Harriet instructed me that she has an appointment with that Aunt Roberta after classes. We both imagined that she would offer a tuition…

"I’ll be coming over around 5, okay ?"

"Sure, I’ll let you know about that Aunt Roberta…"

On the appointed time, as I pushed Harriet’s entrance door I overheard some sniffling and her mother telling her to raise her skirt. I entered the residing room when Harriet dropped her skirt and pitifully confessed, "She gave me a spanking…"

Up in her room, "She is a mean previous granny. She advised me that she is going to take my knickers down if I come again !" She raised her skirt for me, and i noticed that her bum was effectively reddened. I gave her a gentle rub with cold cream.

A week later we had a shock math quiz and the educate was real mean, "Lilly you don’t even deserve a D ! Its an F, and you should have it signed by your mom."

Mum wasn’t too glad ! "You shall be visiting Aunt Roberta. Harriet should have told you about her. She will know the right way to type you out !" She signed my F, and made the decision for my appointment with Aunt Roberta.

A day later I was quite embarrassed to be knocking on Aunt Roberta’s door across the road from the mini-market.

…Hopefully individuals don’t know why a school lady in uniform is knocking on that door.

pic knocking on door

She opened, and i noticed a granny as Harriet had said. She was wearing an horrible blue shirt. I felt a scorching flush, and knew that I was blushing as I launched myself. "I am Lilly and my Mum made an …. huh…. appointment for me…" She smiled and showed me one of many straight back chairs within the corridor, "Please wait there for a couple of minutes."

She returned to her research with out closing the door and that i overheard, "Nancy, consider your self lucky, next time its the cane !" I was opened mouth after i noticed a younger lady of not less than twenty five years depart the house. She was rubbing the seat of her miniskirt, and it rose in the method, and revealed vividly red upper thighs…

"Lilly do are available in ! Your mom instructed me that you're retaking your A-ranges and acquired an F for the latest math quiz…" I pitifully nodded.

"I was additionally informed that you are a pal of Harriet who visited per week ago for a D. I am sure that she advised you the details of her go to…" I once more pitifully nodded.

"For her D I didn’t take down her knickers, however I'll take down yours because an F is an appalling grade. Come here, I will first provide you with a taste with your knickers on…" She pulled me over her knees. and i must have blushed brilliant crimson when she raised my skirt. It was a protracted and severe spanking, and having saved my knickers didn’t help.

She ultimately pulled me back on my toes and my palms flew to rub my fiery nates. "Take your palms off your backside and hold your skirt up, I am going to take your knickers down…"

I wanted to cover under the sofa, however I demurely obeyed. With my cheeks once more shamefully blushing I felt my knickers sliding down over my blazing bottom, and the worse half was having my fuzzy peach exposed.

Then she pulled me again over her knees and I was once more spanked. It was an infernal spanking. I wriggled, pedaled my legs, stomped my ft, and she grabbed each my wrists behind my again and smacked my upper thighs. "Oh! Ah! Ouch! Sniff… I'm sorry. Sniff… I’ll do higher. Sniff… I promise !"

Finally she pulled me up and each my fingers flew to rub my throbbing bum and thighs. "Hands on your head or I’ll offer you another spanking !" With brimming eyes and my palms on my head I listened.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품