Honda CR-V Homeowners Club Forums

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alberto Morford
댓글 0건 조회 236회 작성일 23-07-03 17:18

본문

Okay, has anybody else had this happen? Put automotive in reverse and anticipate camera view to point out up, typically as long as 6 sec., generally not in any respect. Normally if hit the house button or take out of reverse and put back in it'll show up. It is nearly like when you have received too many apps open and does not have enough reminiscence to deliver up. Sometimes it shows but not the steering lines. Is it time to do a reset of the infotainment ctr. that I've seen others right here talk about? Also when listening to music from my bounce drive it will possibly take as long as 15 secs. to go to next tune. It is a model new stick and I haven't got even 1/10 of the capability used. What provides? Some days I actually just like the automobile but others...........not a lot.

The equipment includes all the wiring you’ll must make connections to the reverse gentle energy source and hook up with RCA digital camera inputs. If your head unit or monitor uses NTSC connections, you’ll need to buy an RCA-to-HDMI converter to make use of this system. The digital camera is IP-sixty nine rated to make sure years of use, even when utilized in dusty or 小倉北区 歯医者 wet environments.

Based in 1989 and headquartered in Kansas, Garmin is a family name in the case of GPS items. If you’re not a fan of the merchandise above and are less involved about having a backup digicam, take a look at the Garmin Drive 50 USA Navigator System. It’s a great reward for the adventurer in your life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품