Answers about Muscular System

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gisele
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-04-28 17:07

본문

The rotator cuff is a group of tendons and their related muscles that helps keep the upper arm bone securely placed, or seated, into the socket of the shoulder
Read more

Fan Fiction

+2

What muscles is not involved in the process of chewing or manipulating food in the mouth A. Masseter B. Omohyoid C. Temporalis D. Pterygoid E. Hyoglossus?

Asked by Wiki User

B. Omohyoid. The omohyoid muscle is not directly involved in the process of chewing or manipulating food in the mouth. It acts to depress and stabilize the hyoi
Read more

Beauty

+3

When doing bicep curls I dont really feel and pain or burning yet it is extremely hard to lift arms to do another rep I dont think this is helping me get bigger biceps What should I do?

Asked by Lowndzy

If you're not feeling a burn or pain during bicep curls but are struggling with lifting arms for another rep, you may need to focus on proper form and increasin
Read more

Dieting and Weight Loss

+2

How does one lose arm muscle?

Asked by Wiki User

You can lose arm muscle by reducing overall calorie intake, implementing a lower protein diet, and Body+ Erfahrungsberichte incorporating more cardiovascular exercise into your routine
Read more

Muscular System

+2

Why muscle cell called muscle fibre?

Asked by Wiki User

Muscle cells are called muscle fibers because of their long, slender shape that resembles a fiber. The structure of muscle cells allows them to contract and gen
Read more

Muscular System

+1

The smallest functional unit of the muscle fiber?

Asked by Wiki User

The smallest functional unit of a muscle fiber is the sarcomere. Sarcomeres are composed of actin and myosin filaments arranged in a repeating pattern, allowing
Read more

Medical Terminology

+2

What is the medical term meaning recording of the strength of muscle contractions?

Asked by Wiki User

The medical term for recording the strength of muscle contractions is electromyography (EMG). This test involves placing small electrodes on the skin or inserti
Read more

Health

+3

What is a cuff injury?

Asked by Wiki User

Possible rotator cuff? as in your shoulder.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근 본 상품